- • Trek to Sakleshpur and reach the peak of Agni Gudda, or the fiery mountain.
- • Stay in a quaint home-stay at the hill-station of Sakleshpur.
- • Take a bath in the gushing waters of Magajahalli waterfalls.
- • Spend a merry night around the campfire with light music.
- • Visit the ruins of Manjarabad, a 16th century fort built by Tipu Sultan.
Rules on the trip
Travellers are requested to treat the local culture with respect and avoid littering, defacing property and monuments and causing general disturbance.
Travellers are required to follow instructions of the trek leader during the Sakleshpur trek.
Consumption of alcohol, drugs and tobacco products like cigarettes is strictly prohibited during the Sakleshpur trek.
For cancellations made 24 hrs or more before departure of the Sakleshpur trek: 90% refund.
For cancellations made less than 24 hrs before departure of the Sakleshpur trek: no refund.
For cancellations made by the tour operator due to unforeseen circumstances: 100% refund.
In case of no show: no refund.
All refunds will be processed after deducting a transaction fee of INR 200 per person. This fee is charged by The Great Next.
Additional instructions, booking policies, terms and conditions
You can be picked-up from multiple pick-up points located all across Bangalore. These include: Marathahalli in Kala Mandir by 21:30 hrs, Pizza Hut near the Silk Board bus stop by 22:00 hrs, Udupi Garden bus stop in BTM layout by 22:10 hrs, Banashankari bus stop by 22:30 hrs and Gopalan Arcade in RR Nagar by 23:15 hrs.
Subject to traffic conditions, pick-up timings may be delayed. However, tardiness in arriving at the pick-up point may lead to missing the trip, without any refund.