The Valley of Flowers is one of the most scenic treks in India, and has been declared a World Heritage Site. Famed for the riot of wild flowers that emerge after a long, cold winter, this valley attracts trekkers, naturalists, botanists, nature lovers and mountaineers from around the world.
For trekkers and adventure seekers, this valley offers brilliant vistas and panoramic views. You'll walk along path blanketed with bright flowers, with the air heavy with fragrance. This 6-day medium-intensity trek is dotted with numerous waterfalls, and is surrounded by lush green landscape all over.
This trek also includes a visit to Badrinath Temple on Day 5. This is subject to road and weather conditions and transport availability. The final call will be taken by the trek leader on the day of the visit.
- Travel arrangements between Dehradun and Govindghat in an SUV, Tempo Traveller or similar vehicle
- Accommodation in guesthouses and hotels for 5 nights on a twin/triple-sharing basis
- All meals from dinner on day 1 to breakfast on day 6
- Services of experienced trek leader and support staff
- All government permits and charges
- All applicable taxes
- Travel arrangements between your home city and Dehradun
- Services of porters/mules to carry personal luggage (arranged at an additional cost of INR 1,200 per bag of maximum 12 kgs)
- Any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances such as bad weather, road blocks etc.
- Personal expenses such as gratuity tips to staff, additional meals or beverages etc.
- Anything not mentioned in inclusions