- • Engage in refreshing yoga sessions.
- • Rejuvenate your mind and body with a singing bowl spring water therapy.
- • Stay in a cozy campsite set up amidst the flourishing mountains.
- • Get spectacular views of Mt. Annapurna, Mt. Machapuchare and Phewa Lake.
- • Spot exotic birds in the dense jungle.
If you have any cardiac or respiratory conditions, or suffer from knee or spinal problems, please consult your doctor before booking this camping trip in Nepal.
Rules on the trip
Travellers are required to follow instruction of the guides while participating in any adventure activity while camping in Nepal.
Travellers are requested to treat the local culture with respect and avoid littering, defacing property and monuments and causing any disturbance.
If you cancel the booking at any time before checking in at the campsite: 50% refund of the trip cost.
In case of no show: No refund.
All refunds will be processed after deducting a transaction fee of INR 500 per person. This fee is charged by The Great Next.
Additional instructions, booking policies, terms and conditions
Check-in and check-out time at the campsite is 15:00 hours and 14:00 hours respectively.
The tour operator takes utmost care to ensure safety of the travellers and shall not be held responsible for any mishap or accident while camping in Nepal.
Travellers will be required to bear any additional costs arising due to unforeseen circumstances such as bad weather, roadblocks, etc.