- • Accomplish the feat of trekking up to an altitude of 14,000 feet
- • Visit the mesmerizing Chandra Tal – a lake in the shape of a crescent moon
- • Splash in river crossings and drink from waterfalls
- • Traverse a high altitude pass to go from Kullu to Lahaul
- • Witness hanging glaciers, expansive meadows, and thick forests with a different view at every turn
Rules on the trip
While on the Hampta Pass trek, there will be no alcohol or drug consumption allowed.
Please avoid littering or defacing your surroundings.
The cancellation charges are as follows:
Cancellations made 30 days or more before departure date of the Hampta Pass and Chandratal trek: 95% of the trip cost will be refunded.
Cancellations made 15-30 days before the departure date of the Hampta Pass and Chandratal trek: 50% of the trip cost will be refunded.
Cancellations made 0-15 days before the departure of the Hampta Pass and Chandratal trek: No refund.
No show: No refund.
Additional instructions, booking policies, terms and conditions
Any additional costs due to weather / unforeseen situations, will have to be borne by the traveller.
The operator reserves the right to change the plan or schedule for the Hampta Pass trek in case there is danger involved for the group or whenever the trek leader deems it necessary.
The trek leader's word is final and will have to be followed by all the participants.